Outdoor Research Aurora Bivy Bag
The Outdoor Research Aurora Bivy Bag is the perfect bivi sack whether you go for hiking, trekking or mountaineering. If you should not reach your hut in time or if there is a sudden change in the weather, Aurora Bivy offers you safe protection against rain, wind and ice. With the Aurora Bivy you can in just a few simple steps create a night camp in the mountains and in emergency situations.
The Outdoor Research bivy bag is made of high quality, 3 Layer Gore-Tex Respiration Positive fabric (30D Ripstop) and the waterproof Hydroseal® floor also has an antifungal coating.
The vapor-permeable GORE-TEX® laminate is a water- and windproof material that is extremely breathable and permeable to oxygen and exhaled carbon dioxide. The amount of condensed water is greatly reduced and condensate, which should occur anyway, is quickly discharged to the outside. This keeps the sleeping bag dry and warm. To process the Aurora Bivys also include fully taped seams that prevent the ingress of moisture. In order to protect you from insects, the bivy bag has a no-see-around net and ensures undisturbed sleep. The Aurora Bivy is equipped with three stake loops and two guy line loops. It also has a mesh pocket and a reflective print on the inside. The bivy bag is generously cut with a length of 84in, but has a small pack size (13″x 4″x4″) and a weight of 22oz/624g.
- Manufacturer: Outdoor Research
- Model: Aurora Bivy
- Product Dimensions: 84 x 25 x 17.5 inches
- Packed Size: 13 x 4 x 4 inches
- Weight: 22oz/624g
- Color: Mojo Blue
- Material properties: Waterproof, windproof, breathable, durable
- Capacity: 1 Person
- Application: Trekking, mountaineering, alpine tours
- Material: GORE-TEX® Respiration Positive™ 3L
- Characteristics: Fully taped seams, internal mesh pocket, No-see-um netting at opening and end opening zipper with storm flap