Aqua Quest Hooped Bivy Bag / Bivy Tent
For every solo adventurer, the Aqua Quest Hooped Bivy Bag is a great choice. The ultra-light and compact bivy bag is extremely waterproof, breathable at the same time and easy to set up, which often has to be fast in the event of a sudden change in the weather.
The Aqua Quest bivy sack is made of high-quality 70D RipStop fabric and has a hydrostatic resistance of 10,000 mm and a breathability of 3000 g / m2 / day.
The equipment includes 5 lightweight aluminum pegs and one lightweight collapsible shock cord pole.
The bivy bag is also equipped with a mosquito net, so you can keep the front open in good weather. Even in rainy weather, when it comes to lock everything well, you can still keep track, thanks to the clear TPU Window.
The Aqua Quest Hooped bivy bag is very comfortable, it offers enough space to change clothes, eat something or read a book “comfortably”. Here could also 6 ft 5 large people find enough space.
Despite the generous cut, extra wide shoulder and foot area, as well as the boom, the Aqua Quest Hooped Bivy with its 2.4 lbs and packing dimensions of 15 x 5 inch (compressed 15 x 3 inch) is a lightweight under the bivy tents.
- Manufacturer: Aqua Quest
- Model: Hooped Bivy Tent
- Product Dimensions: 90.6 x 27.6 x 35.4 inches
- Packed Size (Uncompressed): 16 x 6 x 5 in
- Weight (Complete Kit): 2.4 lb
- Color: Green or Orange
- Material properties: Waterproof and Breathable
- Capacity: 1-2 Person
- Application: Trekking, mountaineering, alpine tours
- Material: 70D RipStop fabric + PU coating
- Characteristics: “No-see-um” inner mesh, clear TPU outer window, head section air vent, wide shoulder and foot areas